Home Page


Oia Vineyart

Realize the wealth of santorini


The Story of

Oia Vineyart

Oia Vineyart opened in the summer of 2015, presenting a modern showcase for the rich culture and gastronomy of Santorini. We aim to perfectly pair the unique wines of our local vineyards with the best cuisine of the Cyclades and Greece, all within a setting that’s off the well-trodden tourist path.




Our Wines

Santorini is now known for producing highly-regarded, complex wines of exceptional quality. While being famous for its white wine varieties – such as Athiri, Aidani and the dominant variety of Assyrtiko – which constitute 80% of the viticultural region of the island, the remaining 20% does produce the red wine varieties Mandilaria and Mavrotragano. Today you can experience the exceptional results of 21 wine producers and 13 modern-facility wineries in one place: our place

View Wines



Food Menu

Every morning, we drive from Oia down the steep cliffside to the port of Athinios to haul in our fresh shanks of goat sent just hours ago from our neighboring island of Naxos. On the ride back up we load up our daily sack of cherry tomatoes. On lucky days our fisher-friend Vasso delivers wild fish at 4 o’clock, just an hour before we open our doors.

View the menu


Contact Home

Join us


We promise a unique food and wine experience. Join us

Contact us